- Firm Featured in Chicago Lawyer Magazine for its Special Approach to Client Services, and as a National BluePrint for Women-Owned Law Firms.
- Firm's Defeat of Illinois Consumer Fraud Class Action is Affirmed On Appeal
- Scharf Leads Plenary at ABA National Conference on Litigation
- Ted Banks to speak at Fordham Law School antitrust compliance program
- Scharf Banks Marmor LLC Adds Partner Nina G. Stillman
Welcome to Our FirmWe represent large global enterprises, public and private U.S. businesses, and government agencies. All of our lawyers come from substantial large firm practices, or were high level members of corporate law departments. We are Chicago’s largest WBE law firm. Our clients include, among others, Accenture LLP, Barilla USA, City of Chicago, DuPont, Fig Food Company, Hyatt Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline, Georgia Pacific, Merck, OSI Group, Stratford Career Institute, Thoma Bravo, Walgreens Co., and other businesses.
Learn more about our Firm.
Learn more about our approach.